“Connecting African Business to the World and the World to African Business”
Who we are
Goodada was established in Dublin Ireland in 2012 by Aidan Conaty. Mr Shane McMahon joined the company in 2013. The core focus of Goodada is to provide services to small and medium sized companies. These services are designed to support these companies to develop and grow their international trading opportunities. Goodada Africa is focused on providing Afican businesses and firms the opportunities to develop their international trade. The services, which differentiates Goodada.co.za from its competitors is:
• Risk Reduction
For Buyers from Africa:
• They can use Goodada's Product Platform to quickly and easily find assessed sellers and products.
• They can use Goodada's QC Inspection services to quality control check products & verify suppliers.
• They can use Goodada's Cargo Insurance services to reduce their financial risks.
• They can use Goodada's Internaional Payments services to save money when making international payments.
For Sellers from Africa:
• They can use Goodada's Product Platform to promote their products.
• They can use Goodada's Network of Supply Chain Companies to introduce their products in new buyers.
• They can use Goodada's Market Research services to research new potential markets.
• They can use Goodada's China Contact Centre Services to develop and grow their sales into China.
For Supply Chain Service Providers:
• They can use Goodada's Freight Forwarders Platform to develop and grow their sales..
• They can use Goodada's Duty Calculator to grow their Customs Brokering services.
• They can use Goodada's Sales Leads service to reduce their customer acquisition costs.
• They can use Goodada's Product Platform to market their services.
Goodada's Africa Explainer Video
Meaning of the Goodada Name
One of the main questions we are often asked is what is the meaning of the name "Goodada".
The Goodada name was created to serve two purposes:
Purpose 1 - The Vision
The purpose of Goodada is to provide services which helps and support small and medium sized companies to increase their international trading opportunities. Most small and medium sized companies are family businesses. In past times, family businesses was mainly where the father of the family worked. The "Dada" part of the Goodada name represents family businesses.
The "Goo" part of the Goodada name represents the modern day world of the internet with "Goo" being the first three letters of a very well known search engine.
Purpose 2 - The Sound
With an International clientele base we needed to have a name which sounded the same if someone from Sweden, Swaziland or Japan pronounced the company name. Goodada was that name. Try it out and you will notice this fact.
Meaning of the Goodada Logo
The Goodada name is green in colour. Green is the national colour of Ireland, which is the home country of its founder and early team members.
The Goodada Dragon comes from the Chinese culture. In this culture the Dragon represents Knowledge, Independence and Guidance. The neck and the head of the Dragon have distinct colours. The red colour of the neck represents the seller whilst the light green colour represents the buyer. This symbolises the neck and head working together in partnership to benefit the whole body.
The Dragon is looking out past the Goodada logo. This is a representation of Goodada and its partners assisting and facilitating companies to develop and grow their trade into new areas and regions.